Who is Trump?
Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 20:38
- Has an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Expects to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerates his achievements and talents
- Is preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate(s)
- Believes that he is superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
- Requires constant admiration
- Has a sense of entitlement
- Expects special favors and unquestioning compliance with his expectations
- Takes advantage of others to get what he wants
- Has an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Is envious of others and believes others envy him
- Behaves in an arrogant or haughty manner
The above list is excerpted from the Mayo Clinic webpage on narcissistic personality disorder.
Search Our Site
Other News and Opinion Sources
The Pierce Progressive has added links to other on-line sources of news and opinion. Click on the menu tab: Other News and Opinion Sources.
Please send your feedback
We would like to hear your thoughts on The Pierce Progressive. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can comment using the form below the article or by sending email to